Sunday, November 25, 2007

freakin' out man!

Just over two weeks to go before Lilli and I leave to join Tim. The renovations are not finshed. I do not have someone to rent the house. The garden is overgrown. I am only 1/4 of the way through packing the house up and I can't even see an end to the other bits and pieces that need to be done - change of address notifications etc. Was hoping to cut back on a few days of work, but that is not happening either - am working up to the day before I go.

I am getting very stressed and so am going to be kind to myself for the next two weeks. Takeaways are definately right up there. Exercise might be limited as I am going to be very tired.

I will try and make good food choices and try to exercise when I can. I will also try not to rely too much on coffee - but even as I type this, I know that is not going to happen. I am just goiong to have to endure another detox - after Christmas :-)

If I don't post much in the next two weeks, you'll know why! It is all very exciting though - lucky me!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Not long long now! I'm so excited for you :)
Will you still be online so we can keep in touch?

maria said...

Ok.. take two!
I sometimes copy/paste what I write incase the internet drops out and the comment posting fails and I lose what I wrote. Just like now.. I lost everything without copying/pasting! The laptop has been working fine today..and right exactly when I try to post a comment for you.. I lose everything!

I wish you all the best Shar as you make things happen in the next couple of weeks. I can certainly understand why you'd be stressed! I don't think I could do it. But then again I have amazed myself with what I can do in times of stress (and then followed it up with completely crashing and burning of course)!

I hope someone rents your house soon.. & keep aiming to get a good nights sleep.. your mind and body will need it! I could hardly believe it when I read you are working right up until you leave.. WoW..! I hope you can get some help/assistance somewhere then.. ie. like with the garden.. or packing boxes?

Take care!! :-)

Tiffany said...

wow only 2 weeks!
you dont have any friends or family that could come over for like a weekend working bee? lol! Take care of yourself, sounds like you are going to be so very busy!

Gail said...

We all have our take on the 'silly' season don't we, just sound like yours is a bit beyond the norm.lol make a priority list for the week and then a to do list for each day. Wether you adhere to it of not, it will give you some sense of order.Then as maria said, try to go to bed at a ddecent hour, as we come undone when we're running on empty. I'll be thinking of you and hope you do keep blogging after the move. Cheers Gail