Sunday, July 13, 2008

DAY 11

Having MIL here and T home all the time was a challenge, and while I am a bit sad that I wasn't more focused and applying my new thinking habits, I am quite pleased that I didn't go completely off the rails, which is exactly what I have done every other time I have found myself in this situation. Mind you, the caramel frappacinno is getting close - but I did drink it sitting down at a designated snack time!

Not 100% sure why I am feeling so tired. Having a period for 2 weeks isn't great, the metformin is making me nauseous, and the weather is very hot, everyday over the 40's. Perhaps a combination of everything.

Tomorrow I will start week two of my workbook, as well as a 2 week challenge to lose 2 kg. I am going to start reducing the amount of bread I have been eating. Feel free to comment if I eat too much wheat flour!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haloumi sandwich..YUK. it is exercise day for you today YAY. You are still eating very well and healthy and drinking some water, that is good. How is the snacking while preparing food going? Are you drinking the coffee to give you some energy? Is the nausea helping decrease food or just making you feel bad inbetween food? Get some red meat into you matey!!!