Saturday, July 12, 2008

DAY 10

I'm feeling incredibly tired and somewhat unmotivated today.

I have noticed that I can't allow myself to get too hungry at this stage - I almost frenzy eat once food is available and inevitably eat too much. That happened last night and today at lunch.

I am enjoying the meals out that we are having while the MIL is here. Nice not to have to cook.

I didn't exercise, but did do quite a bit of walking around the shops, 2 hours worth. I went shopping while the others went to the movies to see WALL.E. Apparently it was a great movie, but it was nice just to have some alone me time. I bought a new top. Trying on clothes made me feel a bit miserable.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, if you can't find clothes you like you do feel a bit crappy, so maybe buy some nice make up or shoes...Good eating day and you don't have to exerecise everyday or you will hurt yourself :)