Friday, July 11, 2008

DAY 9


An easier day, although feeling hungry all day and as a result - grumpy. Then overate at dinner, my stomach feels like I have a lead balloon in it. Only saving grace was that the food was all good - Lebanese.

Having a hard time remembering to take my meds. Have had a period for a week and a half now as I forgot to take the pill for 3 days and it started up again just as it was finishing. Feeling quite tired, I expect that that might have contributed.

+tives

Made time to exercise and pushed myself a bit harder that I wanted to go. Quite upset to see how much fitness I have lost. When I arrived here 6 months ago I was running on the treadmill, now a brisk walk is hard.

Recieved some great advice - thank you.

-tives
Just felt hungry and deprived all day. Managed to stick to eating a scheduled times, but then doubted if this was the best approach.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done, you doubled your exercise time, could you put your treadmill on a slope? (up!). Food was pretty good too. I guess your hormones are playing up if you forgot pill you dill! Drinking lots of water too, what a ledgend....

Shar said...

Thank goodness I doubled my exercise time, cos i didn't do any today :(

Nah, I've always been forgetful - you know that.

XX