Wednesday, July 9, 2008

DAY 7

Not a particularly good day, but not a write off either. Felt lethargic and didn't put the effort into the workbook that I needed to.

My task today was to organise my environment, getting rid of any tempting food. I had done that quite recently so there wasn't too much to do. I am not sure that eating the offending items was the best idea though.

Positives
I definately felt tired and lazy and did not do much all day, but did make myself go for a swim with L and do my resistance dvd.Resisted the urge to snack.

Challenges
Not addressing negative attitude and following through with my workbook.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats with the lack of water!!! You must drink a lot more. When I drink diet coke it bloats me and I don't pee so much (apparently has quite a bit of salt in it) Just thought I would share that!!!

Shar said...

Jeez, you're tough! That's good :-) Aha, I have been drinking heaps of diet coke. Will try and wean off it.