Tuesday, July 8, 2008

DAY 6

Not a bad day today.

Decided today to stick to eating no more than 6 times per day ie not grazing or snacking. I allowed myself to eat what i wanted during the designated times but still found it very hard. By the time it came to give L her dinner I was quite agitated and very grumpy. I have decided to either eat with L or let L stay up a bit later and have us all eat together.

POSITIVES
I did exercises today when I didn't want to. I didn't graze and stuck to the eating schedule.

Today's BSD was to make plans with my diet coach, which I did yesterday, so today I focused on being mindful of my food. For two meals I sat alone and chewed every bite thoroughly, sipped water slowly and put my cutlery down regularly. I did feel full by the end of each meal which I can't say has happened very often without eating an enormous amount of food.

CHALLENGES
One of the other problems I have is always looking for something better. I was really convinced that a low carb diet would be the absolute best choice for me, however, having looked somewhat into a diet based on raising serotonin, think that might be better. Then when looking for that book in the bookshop come across Dr Northrup's book, and after a quick flick through noted that PCOS meds treat the symptom not the cause - now I am questioning everything. Perhaps this is all a way of not committing to lose weight??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sha, you had a great day on day six! You eat really healthy food so that is a great advantage. Do you have anyone who would exercise with you? If I am meeting my friend at 6am I will get up, though if she can't make it I don't go either :(