Monday, July 7, 2008

DAY 5

Not a particularly good day today. I did not acheive my BDS task and I felt like snacking all day (and did) and am now doubting my ability to get my health and body back into shape.

Some positives today though. I did sit each time I ate. I did talk myself out of having another piece of toast mid afternoon. Have identified one of my sabotaging thoughts as "I need to have this today because I will be back on track tomorrow (and forever) and will never be able to have something this delicious again" - or something along those lines. Also asked my sister to be my diet coach. I did do the exercise I had planned to do and more.

I think I will try to get out of the house tomorrow. Eating is about the only interesting áctivity apart from art. I will try and make myself paint.

No comments: