Saturday, July 5, 2008

DAY 2

Today is a step up on yesterday as I managed to get in some exercise. I am going to follow an old WW dvd I have which is 10 mins of resistance and 5 mins stretching. I remember just a year ago when I found this too easy to do. Now it got me breathing quite hard - quite shocking really.

I was feeling quite hungry most of the day which is a concern as I thought the Metformin would reduce my appetite. Today has not been a great food day, nor have I had enough water to drink.

Commit To A Diet Plan The BDS is going well. I like the approach. Today's task was to decide on a diet and also a backup diet. I have chosen a low carb approach (dairy free) with recipes from The X Factor Diet, Syndrome X, The Ultimate New York Diet and The Power of Protein as my recipe sources. My back up plan will be any low carb plan including recipes with dairy.

Another task was to come up with modifications to allow me to stay on the diet no matter what. For me this will mean switching to phase II or III recipes; allowing treats of the occasional piece of good quality chocolate, fruit or cup of coffee. I also managed to read though my list of reasons to lose weight a couple of times today.

No comments: